Sunday, October 26, 2008

Aryan Invasion Theory...

Aaaahhh... U know wat, When ever 'm feeling Cold, first thing i'll think of is "Aryan Invasion Theory"

Guess Why???



Cos..... It BOILS me, and i'm BAck to My Normal Body Temp :D


Anyways... comming back to serious things


i vividly remember.... i was in 8th, we were being tot History of India...

teacher said abt Indus Valley CIvilisation... I was more than Happy to learn tat my country was one of the ancient civilisations.... dating back to 2500 BCE.

then I came to know that actuality is far from wat is being tot in class....


i got to know we are being mislead...

its not that this topic being right or wrong does bring a great deal change in our way of lving..

Then y bother, few may think...

well, It concerns about the History of our nation!
if somebody tricked u and told Ur mother was meant to be defeated time and again, never to rise back.... Being ruled by different ppl(foreigners) in diff times.... it woudn make u feel happy does it..

esspeacially when the truth is my mother was/is THE JAGAdGURU .. a Teacher To the Whole World!!!

My friends, it does make a difference in understanding the greatness of our country....


I've made a small ppt about topic of Aryan Invasion theory,


i've put it up in a google grp "Aryyan Invasion Theory" -- for reasons i've made this grp as private...

u can join the google grp thru my invite.. jus let me know... k

if u want to see the ppt, jus mail me and i'll fwd it back in no time..

my email -- varundesh@gmail.com

google group -- http://groups.google.com/group/aryanit


hopefully all our brothers and sisters come to know about glory of Mother Bharat...

I'll from now keep creating ppts and upload ...

cos i feel surfing thru a ppt is much more user friendly than reading a 1000 page book!

jay Bharat, Vande Mataram

No comments: