Sunday, October 26, 2008

C C -- Chalk Chains !!

yes yes yes.... we can do chains wit chalk....

let me admit, chalk art is tuf work! it takes ur time,ur eye "power" is increased (to a negetive level) , u get ur eyes strained.. if u 've breathing problems u better stay away cos the chalk dust is first thing u want to avoid!!. above all it aint donkeys work, u got to have SKILL! if u've lack of it, trust me, u need to GET some SKILL....don ask me how... hehe :D

but if u do it for self satisfaction, or to bring a smile on somebody's face who sees it... or to gift it to someone spl ... its worth it!!

i started off doing small 2 chains of calks, at first i rarely succeded
and it was a huge moral booster for me every time i improved upon my mistakes...

my principle is -- to never repeat a particular mistake, its ok to do some other mistake but not d same mistake over n over again, it would confirm tat i'd not learnt anything from it...

so i went along correcting myself... day in and day out,,,

i remember i used to do it in my college also, i was so curious to make a chain out of chalk i would strive any harder if it demanded!

then 1 fine day i succeded .. i'd got a hang of it...

these were my first chalks :)




hmmmm.. now my basics were kind of good...
only way to test it was to take a tuffer task...
i often do this... when i get to know something i throw a challenge to myself, "lets see if u can do it... "

i like it!

but this time, it was not jus a challenge, it was a let out for my feelings....
i wanted to gift my art.... so i better do it good ......


this was wat i did....

i'd like to add tat i did this on my busiest day of my life... :)

No comments: