Monday, May 11, 2015

North Karnataka Trip 2007 - Part 3

23rd
This was a wonderful day, we went to Mills at about 1130 AM. Vishwas anna showed us working of entire mills. It was awesome to see things practically getting done. It was a wonderful experience. We walked across the bridge, took some photos and returned back home. In the evening, went to Sunil mama's home, then to dine at Jaya aunty's mother's home. It was a heart warming experience.

24th
Today, I bid farewell to JAyq qunty, Dalal uncle and Murgendra, Soumya and Anusha. It was a wonderful stayover.  I am not sure if I would be happier even if I were to stay in my own house! Lol..

I left for Dharwad, reached Dharwad at 1 15 PM. Then in the evening went to Seenanna ajja's home. Kummi anna had called, I spoke to him. He is once person I will always look up to for some inspiration. Dont know much about him, still he keeps inspiring me....

No comments: