Monday, May 11, 2015

North Karnataka Trip 2007- Part 1

I dont remember which month exactly it was and I have not noted it down as well. You may not follow some of the things. Its okay :) it is because most of below was written sort of note-to-self kind of mode :)

19th Night 930 PM

  • Left Bangalore for Gokak


20th Morning 8 50 AM

  • Arrived at Gokak
  • Weather is bright and Sunny
  • Uncle had come to pick us up
  • This day was Gokak Bandh
  • Took rest
  • Had been to Kalahalli Uncle's home
  • Then went to Lakshmi temple (Grama Devata)


21st

  • A cloudy day it was. Thought it would rain. But it never did!!
  • Went to Bazaar with Veeru
  • Had been to Janata hotel, had fruit salad and "Mix"
  • Evening-had a look at Veeru's home
  • Night- we went to Hetel Anmol and had a nice meal!
  • Really enjoying here
  • No tension whatsoever, slept 3-4 hours in the afternoon, it was ages befor I did that before this
  • Felt I had peace of mind here
  • To be frank, I am having "0" remembering of bangalore except that I am missing chatting and fighting with Chaitra (my little sister)
  • Read few works of Vivekananda and Abdul Kalam to understand their perspectives, felt Kalam's was a bit better (Practically realistic)
  • But would like to fulfil both of them!! I Shall do it.
  • Just got hints that what I wanted to do these days was indeed the need of the hour, and I should work far more harder and earlier that I intended to.
  • For this, I will need to sacrifice a bit, a bit more than I would have liked, but its all for a good purpose. So, I think I should do justice to myself
  • my country, my family -both are important to me now. And also to reach nirvana. 

No comments: